AIIms Patna Group B & C Recruitment 2021 Online Form
Shorts Details : All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Patna (India) Invites Online Application Form For The Recruitment Post of Storekeeper, JE, Nursing Officer, Stenographer, Clerk And Others in Group B & C Category. All Eligible & Interested Candidate Can Read Notification for Apply Online Now in the Given Link Below.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
AIIms Patna Group B & C Recruitment 2021
- Application Start Date:- 01-10-2021
- Application Last Date:- 30-11-2021
- Application Last Payment Date :- 30-11-2021
- Exam Date- Notified Soon
- Admit Card Availlable- Notified Soon
- OBC/ UR : Rs.1500/-
- ST / SC / EWS / Female : Rs.1200/-
- PWD : Rs.0/-
- See Below.
A.) Master’s Degree in Economics/Commerce/ Statisties. OR
B.) (1.) Bachelor’s Degree in Economics/ Commerce/Statisties.
(2.) Post-graduate Degree/Diploma in Material Management of a recognised University/Institution or equimalent. OR
(C.) (1.) Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.
(2.) Post-graduate degree/ Diploma in material Management of a recognised University/ Institution. OR
(3.) Three years’ Experience Handing, Perferably Medical Stores in Govt. Public or Private Sector.
Assistant Administrative Officer:-
1. Degree of a recognized University or its equivalent.
2. 5 Years of Experience as Office Superintendent or in equivalent post, and working knowledge of Government of India rules and regulations.
Junior Engineer (Civil):-
Three Years Diploma in Civil Engineering From a Recognised Polytechnic/ Institute.
Junior Engineer (AC & R):-
Three Years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Plus A Specialized Course in Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning From a Recognized Polytechnic/ Institute.
Graduate with experience of minimum period of three years assisting a qualifield legal practitioner/ from or as legal assistant in legal Department of govt. Organization.
(1) B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing/B. Sc Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute ‘or University, or B Sc. (Post- Certificate)/ Post Basic) B. Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute or University.
(2) Registered as Nurse & Midwife with State/ Indian Nursing Council OR
(1) Diploma in General Nursign Midwifery from an indian Nursing Council recognized Institute or University.
(2) Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State/ Indian Nursing Council.
(3) Two years’ experience in minimum 50 bedded Hospital afer Acquiring the educationl qualification mentioned above.
Medico Social Worker:-
(1) M.A ( Social Work) MSW, With specialization in Medical Social Work, from a recognized University/ Institution.
(2) 5 Years’ Experience in a government or Private sector Hospital of minimum 500 beds in line with welfare or Health Agency, Preferably dealing with Medical/Public Health Service.
Sanitary Inspector Gr. II:-
1. Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized board.
2. Not less than 4 yeas of Experience in the line, preferabl in a Hospital of repute.
3. Certificate of Sanitary Inspector Course.
(1) 12th Class pass, or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University Or,
(2) Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or university with 5 years’ service (Regular or ad-hoc) as Stenographer in Govt. Oroganization/ Institution.
(3) Skill Test Norms:
Dictatin: 10 Minutes @ 80 w.p.m.
Transcription- 50 mts. (English & 65 mts. (Hindi) [Only on Computer].
Junior Administative Assistant:-
(1) 12th Class or Equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University. Or, Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or university with 5 years’ service ( regular or Ad-Hoc) as Lower Division Clerk in Govt. Organization/ Institution.
(2) Skill Test Norms on Computer. A typing speed of 35 w.p.m in English or 30 w.p.s in Hindi only on Computer, (35 w.p.m and 30 w.p.s corresponding to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key Depressions for each word.
Storekeeper cum Clerk:-
Graduate from a recognized University with one year experience in handing stores.
(1) Matriculation from a recognised Board/University.
(2) Experience in Store keeping/ Public Relations or Estate Management for not less than 1 Years. OR, A Certificate or formal training in Store Keeping/ Materials Management/ Public Relations/ House Keeping.