Post Title: Indian Coast Guard Yantrik / navik gd / navik db syllabus
Short Details :- Indian Coast Guard Are Invited to Online Form for the Recrutment Post of Navik (Domestic Branch- DB, General Duty- GD) And Yantrik For 01/2022 Batch Recruitment 2021. Those Candidates Are Interested to the Following Coust Guard Jobs Can Read the Full Notification Before Online Apply.
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik / Navik 01/2022 Batch Online Form
Join Indian Coast Guard, Ministry of Defence
Indian Coast Guard Syllabus
• Application Start Date :- 02-07-2021
• Application Last Date :- 16-07-2021
• Last Date Pay Exam Fee :- 16-07-2021
• Exam Date :- Notified Soon
• Admit Card Available :- Notified Soon
Application Fee :
• General / OBC : Rs.250/-
• SC/ST : Rs.0/-
Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking and E-Challan.
Age limit :
Age Limit : 18-22 Years
For Navik (GD) and yantrik – 01.02.2000 to 31.12.2004 (Both Dates Inclusive)
For Navik (DB) – 01.04.2000 to 31.03.2004 (Both Dates Inclusive)
(For Age Relaxation See Notification)
Number of Post : 350 Posts
Navik (General Duty) :- 10+2 Passed with Maths and Physics form an education board Recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
Navik (Domestic Branch) :- 10th Class Passed Form an Education Board Recognized By Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
Yantik :- 10th Class Passed Form an Education Board Recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE) and Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics and Trlrcommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering Approved By All India Council of Technical Education (AlCTE).
Category Wise Vacancy Details
Physical Fitness Test (PFT) & Medical Standards
1.6 KM Run to Be Completed In 7 Minutes
20 Squat Ups (Uthak Baithak).
10 Push Up- Candidates Undergoing PFT Will Do So At Their Own Risk.
Height- Minimum Height is 157 CMS
Chest- Should Be Well Proportioned. Minimum Expansion 5 CMS
Weight- Proportionate to Height and Age+ 10 Percentage Acceptable.
How to Apply for ICG Navik / Yantrik Recruitment 2021 ?
01. Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021. Candidates can Apply Online Application form 02 july 2021 to 29 June 2021.
02. Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Coust Guard Navik (DB/GD) & Yantrik Online Form 2021.
03. Kindly check and collect the all Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
04. Before submit the application form must check the preview and all column carefully.
05. If candidate required to paying the application fee must submit. If you have not the required application fees your form is not completed.
06. Take a printout of final submit for for future reference.
ICG Navik Salary & ICG Yantrik Salary :
Fixed Stipend for Cadet Training – Rs.56,100/- p.m. (Starting Pay in Level 10)
Selection Process for ICG Navik / Yantrik Posts :
Selection will be Based on-
Physical Endurance Test
Note:- Candidates are Suggested to Read the Official Notification Regarding post wise Vacancy Distribution Before Applying.
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Syllabus
Download Syllabus :- Navik GD | Navik DB | Yantrik
Apply Online :- Click Here (Link Activate on 02.07.2021)
Download Notification :- Click Here
Guidelines for Apply :- Click Here
Official Website :- Click Here
अधिक जानकारी के लिए नीचे दिए गए लिंक से जुड़े।
indian coast guard syllabus 2021 pdf download
FAQs Coust Guard Navik (DB/GD) & Yantrik Online Form 2021 ?
01. What is ICG Navik Salary ?
Answer :- Basic Pay of Rs.21700/-
02. What is ICG Yantrik Application Last Date ?
Answer :- 16 July 2021
03. What is the Starting Date of ICG DB GD Application ?
Answer :- 2 July 2021
04. what is Indian Coast Guard Navik Exam Date 2021 ?
Answer :- The Exam is Expected to Be Conducted in Mid/End September 2021.