JEE Mains 2023 Application : JEE Mains 2023 Application Form Apply : National Testing Agency (NTA) has issued notification for admission to Joint Entrance Examination Main 2023 Session 1. All the candidates who want to take admission in B.Tech or B.Arch will have to fill the online application form between 15 December 2022 to 15 January 2023. For admission related information like college details / list, syllabus of entrance exam, eligibility details read the complete official notification.
JEE Main 2023 Application Form Last Date Extended
JEE Mains 2023 : National Testing Agency (NTA) has extended the last date to fill out the application form for Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Mains till th April 2023. Candidates can apply online for JEE Main session 1 at the official website – jeemain.nta.nic.in. With the extension in filling, NTA has also extended the last date to pay the fee for JEE mains.
Candidates must note that while the window to pay JEE mains fee will be open till 11:50 pm on the mentioned date, the application form filling will close at 9:50 pm. Nationa Testing Agency has released a notice informing everyone about the extension of JEE Main registration deadline.
JEE Mains 2023 Application Form Apply – Highlight
|Post Name||JEE Mains 2023 Application Form Apply|
|Examination Name||Joint Entrance Examination Main (JEE Main)|
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Purpose of Examination||Admission into, IIITs, and CFTIs and Qualifying Test of JEE Advanced 2023|
|Level of Exam||National Level|
|Number of Session||2 Times (April and May)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
JEE Main Application Date
|Session 1 (January 2023)|
|Application Begin||12th December 2022|
|Last Date for Apply Online||12 January 2023 (up to 11:50 PM)|
|Pay Exam Fee Last Date||12 January 2023 (up to 11:50 PM)|
|Announcement of the City of Exam||2nd Week of January 2023|
|Admit Card||3rd Week of January 2023|
|Exam Date||24, 25, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 January 2023|
|Session 2 (April 2023)|
|Application Begin||07 February 2023|
|Last Date for Apply Online||07 March 2023 up to 11:50PM|
|Pay Exam Fee Last Date||07 March 2023 up to 11:50PM|
|Announcement of the City of Examination||3rd Week of March 2023|
|Admit Card||Last Week of March 2023|
|Exam Date||06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12 April 2023|
JEE Main Application Form Fee
|Category||Gender||Paper 1||Paper 2|
|General/ EWS/ OBC NCL||Male||1000/-||2000/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwD||Male||500/-||1000/-|
|Pay The Exam fee Through Debit Card, credit card, net banking or E challan.|
JEE Main Age Limit
- For appearing in the Jee (Main) – 2023, there is no age limit for the candidates. The candidates who have passed the class 12/ equivalent examination in 2020, 2021, or appearing in 2023 irrespective of their age can appear in JEE (Main) – 2023 Examination. However, the candidates may be required to fulfill the age criteria of the institute(s) in which they are desirous of taking admission.
JEE Main Eligibility Criteria 2023
The followning eligibility requirements should be reviewed for those interested in taking the JEE Main 2023 test. You should make sure to apply for the JEE Main 2023 exam before filling out the application form. if you do not qualify for the JEE Main 2023 exam, Your application may be rejected.
JEE Main Nationality
Indian Citizens, OCI/ PIOS, and foreign nationalities can register for IIT JEE Maine 2023
NTA JEE Main 2023 Education Qualification
Passed / Appearing 10+2 (Intermediate) with Physics, Chemistry, Math PCM Stream Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.
How to fill the JEE Main Application Form 2023?
To quickly fill out the JEE Main application form, candidates follow the outlined instruction.
- Go to the official website – jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- on the homepage, click on JEE Main 2023 registration link.
- Enter the required details and register.
- Once done login and fill in the application form.
- Upload the documents and pay the application fees.
- Now, Click on the submit button and download the confirmation page.
NTA IIT JEE Main 2023 Phase 1 April Instruction
- Read the Full Information Brochure Before Apply Online
- Photo Instruction : Should be either in Colour or Black & White With 80% Face (Without marks) Visible including ears against white background.
- Aadhar Card is Must at JEE Main Session 15 December 2022 All Session Application.
- Scanned Document : Candidates Passport Photo, Signature and Father / Guardian Signature.
- More Details Read the Notification.
⇒ Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
JEE Main Form 2023 – Important Links
|Join us Whatsapp Group||Join us Telegram|
|Download JEE Main Phase 1 Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration || Login|
|View Exam City||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Download Information Bulletin||Click Here|
|Download JEEMAIN Syllabus||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
JEE Mains 2023 Counseling
JEE Main 2023 counseling will be offered to candidates whose names appear on the merit list. Candidates JEE Main and JEE Advance results will be used to conduct counselling and seat allocation for IITs, NITs, and IITs.
The following are the main aspects of JEE Main 2023 counselling.
- The counselling procedure is expected to begin in july 2023.
- Seat distribution will be based on the All india Rank in JEE main and JEE Advanced.
- For admission, students must attend JEE Main Counselling.
JEE Main Exam Pattern 2023
The authorities have announced the test pattern for JEE Main 2023 for applicants to comprehend the examination patterm ahead of time. The JEE Main exam pattern provides information about the style of examination, length, number of question to be asked, question type, and much more. The NTA has also implemented negative grading for the B division this Year.
JEE Mains 2023 Application Form Apply :
इस आर्टिकल में हमने आपको बताया JEE Mains 2023 Application Form Apply कैसे करें, कितना पैसा लगेगा ऑनलाइन आवेदन करने में और किस वेबसाइट से आपको ऑनलाइन आवेदन करना है पूरी जानकारी इस आर्टिकल के माध्यम से हमने आपको बताया है अगर फिर भी आपको समझ में नहीं आ रहा है तो आप इस आर्टिकल को एक बार पुनः पढ़ें।
अगर आपके मन में किसी प्रकार का कोई भी सवाल हो तो आप हमें कमेंट बॉक्स के माध्यम से बता सकते हैं।
अगर आपको यह आर्टिकल पसंद आया है तो अपने दोस्तों में जरूर साझा करें इस आर्टिकल को और कोई भी अन्य जानकारी के लिए हमारे वेबसाइट पर विजिट करें।