अधिक जानकारी के लिए नीचे दिए गए लिंक से जुड़े।
How to Apply Mithila University Admission Online Form 2021?
• Visit the official website of lnmu.
• Click on lnmu Online 2021 link from the homepage.
• A new window will open.
• Click on new Registration and filling all the Details and click on Submit.
• you will get login Candidates.
• New login with username and password.
• Fill in all the details.
• Upload photo and signature.
• After paying the fee finally submit your form.
• Take A print out for Future Reference.
LNMU Graduation Admission 2021 College List
01. C. M College, Darbhanga
02. C. M. Science College, Darbhanga
03. C. M. Law College, Darbhanga
04. Marwari College, Darbhanga
05. K.S. College, Laheriasarai, Darbhanga
06. M.K College, Laheriasarai, Darbhanga
07. Millat College, Laheriasarai, Darbhanga
08. M. L. S. M. College, Darbhanga
09. B.M.A. College, Baheri, Darbhanga
10. M.K.S. College, Trimuhan Chandauna, Darbhanga
11. J.K. College, Biraul, Darbhanga
12. J.N. College, Nehru, Darbhanga
13. M.R.M. College, Darbhanga
14. R K. College, Madhubani
15. J. N. College, Madhubani
16. R.N College, pandaul, Madhubani
17. B.M. College, Rahika, Madhubani
18. K.V.Sc. College, Ucchaith, Madhubani
19. L.N.J. College, Jhanjharpur, Madhubani
20. J.M.D.P.L. Mahila College, Madhubani
21. M L.S. College, Sarisabpahi, Madhubani
22. H.P.S. College, Madhey, Madhubani
23. C.M.J. College Downwarihat, Madhubani
24. C M.B. College, Depth, Ghoghardiha, Madhubani
FQAs Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Darbhanga Admission 2021 ?
01. when will LNMU UG Part 1 admission 2020 online form start?
Answer – The online UG admission application for will be started in the month of 26 July 2021 to 16 Aug 2021.
02. What is LNMU UG admission application last date?
Answer – Last Date for Submission of UG admission online application form will be 16 Aug 2021.
03. How much LNMU UG admission application fee?
Answer – The Application Fee For all category candidate Rs.400/-
04. Who can Apply for UG Admission Form?
Answer – the minimum marks required for candidates 40% in intermediate or equivalent examination for General/OBC category and 35% for ST/SC category. Offering honours. Boss season 10 list 45% marks in Concerned Subject is Mandatory.