NSP Scholarship Online Form Apply 2021
NSP Pre & Post Matric Scholarship Online Form 2021 (MOMA)
Short Details :- Ministry of Minority Affairs (MOMA) Government of India Invites Online Form for Pre Matric Scholarship, Post Matric Scholarships and Merit Cum Means (MCM) Scholarship Scheme For Minorities Academic Year 2021-22 Though National Scholarship Poral (NSP 2.0) For Fresh & Renewal. All Eligible & Interested Candidate Can Read Notification for Apply Online Now in the Given Link Below.
Ministry of Minority Affairs
NSP Scholarship online Application Form Academic Year 2021-22
NSP Scholarship Online Form Important Dates:
- Application start Date:- 18.08.2021
- Pre Matric Application Last Date:- 15.01.2022 Date Extend
- Post Matric Application Last Date:- 15.01.2022
- Defective Verification Last Date:- 15.01.2022
- Institute Verification Last Date:- 15.01.2022
NSP Scholarship Online Form Apply Application Fee:
There is No Any Application Fees/Charges Required For Scholarship.
Pre Matric Scholarship :- Scholarship will be Awarded to the Students who have sucured not less than 50% marks in the previous final examination and annual income for their parents/guardian from all sources does not exceed Rs.1.00 Lakh.
Scholarship will be available to the student of minority community studying in Class I to X.
Post Matric Scholarship :- Scholarship will be Awarded to the Students who have sucured not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade in the previous final examination and annual income for their parents/guardian from all sources does not exceed Rs.2.00 Lakh.
Scholarship will be awarded to the students studying in classes XI and XII including technical and vocational courses of this level including polytechnics, ITIs, and And Other Courses.
Merit Cum Means (MCM) Scholarship :- Scholarship will be Awarded to the Students who have sucured not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade in the previous final examination and annual income for whose parents/guardian from all sources does not exceed Rs.2.50 Lakh.
Students who get admission to a college to pursue technical/professional courses, on the basis of a competitive examination will be eligible for the scholarship.
List of Documents Required Before Applying
= For scholarship claim up to Rs.50,000/- no uploading of document is required for pre Matric and post matric scholarship schemes.
01. Passport size photo.
02. Personal details.
03. Verification form to be provided by the institution.
04. Income certificate issued by the complete authority in the state/UT Government.
05. A self certified community certificate from the application who has attained 18 years of age and for others the community certificate certified by parent/guardian is required.
06. Applicants for scholarship under MCM based scheme have to uploaded self-attested marksheet, indicating that the application had sucured not less than 50% marks in the last qualifying exam at higher Secondary/graduation level.
07. Fee receipt of “current course year’.
08. Bank account number of the student along with the IFSC code of the bank branch (For pre Matric scheme where students do not have their own bank account, parents/guardian can provided there on account details)
09. Residential/domicile certificate
10. Aadhar number of the student and if Aadhar is not available then Bonafide student certificate from the school/institute and scanned copies of bank passbook and Aadhar enrollment ID (if applied for Aadhar).
11. If School/institute located in a state/UT different from domicile state/UT of the application then Bonafide student certificate from school/institute.
List of All Center Sector Scheme
= All Central Sector Scholarship Scheme is open till 15.11.2021 Through National Scholarship Portal (NSP 2.0).
• Ministry of Minority Affairs
• Department it off of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities.
• Ministry Of Social Justice & Empowerment
• Ministry of tribal Affairs
• Department of school Education & Literacy
• Department of Higher Education
• WARB, ministry of Home Affairs
• Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme for RPF/ RPSF
• North Eastern Council (NEC), DoNER
STUDY EXAM 399 अब सोशल मीडिया पर उपलब्ध है 24×7 हमारे साथ जुड़े। हर खबर पर सबसे पहले Update !
NSP Scholarship Online Form About
Nsp Scholarship is One-Stop solution thought which various services starting from Student application, application receipt, verification, processing, and disbursal of various scholarships to students are facilitated. National scholarship portal is taken as mission mode project (MMP) Under Digital India. This initiative aims providing a simplified, Mission-oriented, Accountable, Responsive and transparent ‘SMART’ System for faster and effective disbursal of scholarship to eligible applications directly into their account thought direct benefit transfer (DBT) without any leakages.
The online scholarship application is being invited from eligible male and female studying student for Central sector scheme under various department as pre Matric and post matric scholarship.
NSP Scholarship Online Form