Rajasthan community health officer (CHO) merit list 2020
Short Deatils :- Department of Medical, Health & Family Welfare Government of Rajasthan has issued online merit / cutoff for the requirement post of community health officer (CHO) On Contractual Basis. All Eligible & Interested Candidate Can Read Notification for Apply Online Now in the Given Link Below.
Department of medical, health & Family welfare Government of Rajasthan
Rajasthan community health officer recruitment 2020
Application Start Date :- 02-09-2020
Application Last Date :- 16-09-2020
• General / OBC /EWS : 400/-
• SC / ST / Shahriya : 300/-
• PED : 200/-
Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or E Challan
Age limit As on 01-01-2021
• Minimum Age : 18 Years
• Maximum Age : 45 Years
(For Age Relaxation See Notification)
Number of Post:- 6310 Posts
01. BSc community health OR nurse (GNM or B.Sc) OR Ayurveda practioner (BAMS) form a recognized University.
02. Registered in respective Rajasthan nursing council/Board of Indian medicine Rajasthan.
Post Wise Vacancy Details
TSP of CHO
Non TSP of CHO
Pay scale:- As Per Rule
Note:- candidates are suggested to read the official notification Regarding post wise vacancy distribution before Applying.
Some Important Links to Below.
Download NTSP Merit List :- Click Here
Download TSP Merit List :- Click Here
Download Cutoff Score :- Click Here
Download Merit List Notice :- Click Here
Final Result :- Available Soon
Result :- Click Here
Applicant Login :- Click Here
Download Notification :- Click Here
Official Website :- Click Here
अधिक जानकारी के लिए नीचे दिए गए लिंक से जुड़े।
FAQ’s for Rajasthan NHM CHO Final Result:
When will Rajasthan NHM CHO final result declared?
It is declared.
How to download Rajasthan NHM CHO final result?
01. Candidate visit the official website of Rajasthan NHM.
02. Open the notification for related post display on screen.
03. Now find the ”Download Result” Option.
04. Now Here you will get the download result option.
05. Login with provisional ID & password.
06. Click on download result option submit.
07. Download and print the result for future reference.